Sunday, October 17, 2004

My First Fishing Experience...

was too tired to blog last nite. dear went out wif my family yesterday morning for breakfast at Tung Lok Restaurant. we each had a bowl of sharksfin and delicious dim sum. the bill came to a lump sum of $170... whoa! afterwhich, i spent the whole dae with dear and his friends at bedok jetty to catch crabs and fishes... was quite happie.. i managed to catch a garupa (correct spelling ma?) with juz a nylon string. hahaha.. i think its juz pure luck. aniwae, we managed to catch quite a lot of fish. we were there from 2 to around 8 plus. i had quite a lot of fun. and it was my first time fishing. dear was such an expert, casting the fishing rod and everything.. so nice... but i caught my migraine and it kinda spoilt my mood... bryan's gf was so nice, asking me if i was okay and when i got home, she msged me too...
i had a nice time learning how to fish. it was a nice experience. thanks dear~
ta-ta..