Friday, October 22, 2004

I Got No Supp Paper! Yay!

my heart was beating so fast juz now when the sms tone rang! luckily dear was with me. he was the one who opened the sms and claimed a little credit! hmph! yay! i am quite happie with my results. they get better every semester (at least for now) hehehe. and i'm very happie coz i have put in alot of hard work. so scared juz now man! haha. can't slp for 2 days coz of this. i'm so glad everything has come to an end and now in can slp and play in peace! can oso celebrate my 21st birthdae happily. i think this is the best present that i have given to myself. heeeeheee.. so happie.. dear's happie for me too! hahahaha.... thanks dear... i know i couldn't do it without your support. thanks for seeing my thru everything and always being there for me.

ta-ta..