Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Home Alone...

dear went to help his dad at work todae. hope it doesn't rain. poor dear. i know he was reluctant to go. he sounded so sad.. he hated the job. but no choice la dear.. is ur dad. if u dun help him then no one would.. juz try to bear with it. who ask u so free? heehee...

so here i am, stuck here... at home. aniwae, its gonna rain soon. so i am somehow glad that i'm safe at home. heee... oh yah, did i mention dat i dyed my hair last week? hee.. i look so "gd girl" now coz no more highlights! hee...

my birthdae is coming soon and i'm getting excited! hahaha... was thinking about the presents that my parents gave me and i was like "wow!" haha... my dad bought me my laptop, which costs $3000 oredi. plus my chalet costs $190 and my buffet costs $360. and my mum bought me a $1400 diamond pendant necklace. not forgetting my elder sis sponsoring my birthdae cake which costs $120. all of which adds up to a total of $5070! gosh! muz buy 4D liao. hahaha...

hmm.. sianz.. ta-ta...