Saturday, September 25, 2004

Exams Are Here... (-_-)"

next week is exams liao. ahiz. can't wait to get over it man.. so sianz...

todae went to mit liang and velly to study HRM. glad i did some quality work. then met dear for dinner. went to seoul garden to eat coz i was craving for steamboat. didn't eat lunch. which resulted in a pain in my tummy at the end of the buffet. it felt horrid.. went to haf a sit and then i felt better. the pain was horrible!! eeks...

haiz. still can't find my dream bag. i juz feel like buying a bag. have one imaginary bag in my mind. but no one seems to sell it. went to rip curl website juz now and came across 2 bags which i like though. dunno singapore got sell or not. haiz..

dear went to bryan's house to play mahjong. he told me he's going home tonite though. i dunno how true is that actually. but aniwae, juz let him go bah..

hmm.. tummy's feeling a little weird.. gotta rest..

aniwae velly, i added u to my blog! hee...

ta-ta..