Friday, August 20, 2004

Quill...

todae i'm so happie.. for many things... here they are..

firstly, i got back my operations management mid semester tests.. yay! passed.. very very happie.. haahaa...

secondly, dear dear came down to TM to look for me. we went to kenny rogers for dinner! i had their baked fish! hmm.. so nice! then came the surprise! dear brought me somewhere.. he juz said "follow me" in the end, he brought me to the cinema. he bought the tickets in advance! we watched Quill! so cute! doggie show! so nice. dear was so sweet.. i was so touched.. after the movie went to see my laptop to scan for the best ones.. think Toshiba is not bad besides HP...

too bad dear has to book in tonite.. though its his off.. but tmr dear gotta conduct IPPT.. so too bad, he gotta book in... but i'm glad to be able to spend my time wif dear... so nice~ juz the both of us...

another good news~ dear told me he would be clearing his off soon.. dunno why i seem to "phew~" in my heart... it feels as though i'm the one having NS... its like "finally its gonna be over soon" i'm glad i went thru this great big obstacle wif dear... only the both of us know what we went through..

i lent dear my discman so that at least he got something to accompany him on his way to camp.. hope he likes my songs that i burnt..

aniwae, thank u dear.. for the movie.. and for ur love.. its been a wonderful 3 years and 9 months..

aniwae, its 53 more days to go...

ta-ta..