Monday, July 26, 2004

Stressed All Over Again...

i'm in the school lab now, with liang beside me, rushing for time for his project due.. hehe...

aniwae, arrgghh.. i haven't been blogging for the past 2 days.  was extremely busy, i didn't even have time for dear on saturday. we went to singapore river to sit and chat. and then headed to lau pa sat and had a simple dinner and then we headed home. dear went to my house on saturdae and my parent's were delighted to see him. hahahaha. coz he so long never go my house oredi. then dear watched tv wif my dad, while i was busy rushing out my HRM report and mindmap. i juz left dear on the sofa. hehe. but then again, he had my dad for company.. dear left my house around 10 but headed to meet his friends for supper. as for me, i continued with my never-ending project (i'm so glad it's over!) and slept only at 3.30am. aren't i poor thing?!

met dear again on sundae. we practically did nothing. dear came down all the way to tampines to fetch me! so sweet rite? heehee.. then we went for breakfast and proceeded back to dear's home for tv... and we went downstairs to play badminton! then we had a wonderful steamboat dinner and i had my udon! yay! so happie.. and then i went home in a cab.. so tiring. and i can't sleep till i finish my project finalization. i'm so glad i handed it in oredi!

todae.. i'm so exhausted.. slept late and woke up early todae. i tink i'm going home to have a nice bath and have a nap before i start studying tonite for my mid-semester tests..

gotta leave the lab soon.. might be back home to blog again! ta-ta..