Monday, July 12, 2004

Happie 44th Month!

dearrrrr dearrr.. Happie 44th Month of our everlasting love n relationship. whoa. time passes so fast. its been 3 years and 8 months that we are together.. hmm.. my feelings? hahaha.. i've been thru the ups and the downs wif u. we've got fights, quarrels, love.. everything... juz want u 2 noe that i've never regretted knowing you... coz i knoe i can never find someone as good as u anymore. thanks for standing by me all this while. though u make me angry at times, but i still love u all the same n nothing can change that.. love u...

todae went to sch for HRM. and then was supposed to attend marketing lecture, but the lecturer was sick. so me and my project mates stayed back at the TP library to do our HRM project.

next week got finance test le. so scared leh. finance so chimology one. haha. hope i can pull through. or else, i sure very sad one!

the rain is so heavy.. makes me wanna slp. might meet jiayi later to go TM. but it all depends on the rain..

ta-ta..