Thursday, July 29, 2004

Down With Flu and Sore Throat... Eeeeksss..

heaven really hasn't been kind to me. i had a big blow of my life todae. i wun say wad izzit. but i'm very upset wif myself todae. and i'm so sick now, its so hard to study. my nose is reddened and pain from the constant sneezing and rubbing. and my mind is constanly worried about my mid semester tests. i'm so worried that i can't study finish.. haiz..

dear dear has gone for his shooting range. this time it will be 3 days long, but it is also his LAST shooting range. yay! finally... can't wait for dear dear to O.R.D.. heehee.. since dear is at his shooting range, he will be calling me late tonite.. gd oso.. then i can study and wait up for his call :)

dear dear finally agreed to bring jul jul to sentosa on the 8th august.. yay! so happie..

meanwhile, i'm gonna study real hard.. can't wait for the semester tests to be over soon.. haiz.

ta-ta..