Thursday, July 08, 2004

Cold, Rainy Dae...

it rained the whole dae todae, and i haf to go to school! its such a good weather for napping. aniwae, for those who get updated about my life through my blog, i'm fine wif my dear oredi. not in the sense that we managed to solve our problems or promise that things like that won't be happening anymore, but we juz sort of dun tok about it. and tok about other things. he msged me and i'm happie.. and glad.. juz hope that i dun screw things up oso.. hee..

how time flies, and tomorrow is fridae. i am not meeting dear on saturdae, he got his friend's 21st birthdae. heehee.. he can catch some chicks there too! at least, he will be able to know that i'm not the only woman on earth. i always tell him that there are good n pretty girls out there. he juz dunno, coz he haven't came across one before. haha.

haiz. later muz do tutorial for ops mgmt. i can't stand that tutorial. i dun like it. seems so weird in a logistics class.. eeks. i hate fridaes now.

aniwae, juz wanna say "thank u 2 my friends for standing by me, consoling me, supporting me, lending me your shoulder n ears, laughing wif me and most importantly for accepting me as who i am... u never know how much u mean to me.. thank god i found all of u.."

this msg is specially for grace, alicia, gladys, liang, jan and velly..