Monday, May 03, 2004

todae is Qin & Jul 45th month of friendship.. the dae that we met! so happie 45th month!

i'm not actually feeling quite well now.. got gastric.. ate too late and then eat a little bit then full oredi.. todae was a busy dae for me..

went back to TP for business orientation, but ended up going off early, coz its so absurd, so Jan, Jul, Velly & Liang (JJVL) decided to leave early.. and then we went to bugis, ate hungrily at Yoshinoya and then went to catch a movie.. "Beautiful Boxer" interesting interesting movie, not bad.. hmm.. think i enjoyed it..

and guess wad? JJVL took neoprint todae!!! so happie, i think its so beautiful.. yay!!! so happie sia...

me so tired now.. haizz..

aniwae tmr going to meet JJVL to go gym and then go for a swim at velly's house.. wow.. so nice to be able to spend time with my friends.. so long never meet le.. so happie to see my friends.. oh my god.. my gastric is so painful.. i think i better go rest now..

will be back tmr to blog again.. ta-ta!