Saturday, May 01, 2004

hmm.. todae sure got alot of things to write.. all about yesterdae and todae..

firstly, yesterdae i went out wif my dear in the end, he called me last minute said that he bookout le.. so in the end we met, and juz when we were about to go our seperate ways, he gave me something.. my surprise! and he hid it in his bag, saying that i can't see but touch.. to i touched, something fury.. and guess wad izzit? omg.. its a hamster, but he kept it in his bag! its DEAD! i shouted! hahaha.. end up, its a toy hamster.. he told me that since i couldn't keep a real one coz my father dislikes it, then he bought me the fake one.. and it looks exactly like the real one.. no kidding! whoa.. then still got the ball to let the hamster run in it.. it sure is cool.. nxt time come my house and i'll show u all.. hmm.. isn't he sweet?

then todae went to watch 50 first dates, and the movie is so romantic.. i wonder who would ever do that for me? hmm.. i dun think such a guy exist on this planet.. for those of you who have not watched it, go watch, its a movie that is so damn sweet and romantic and touching..

hmm.. early morning alicia called me to tell me about the nokia 7250i.. and then i keep thinking about it the whole dae... after which, me and Qin went to bedok later in the night to enquire more about it, and then the person told me that if i get 7250i i would regret it, coz the functions are not so good compared to those new phones.. i agree though.. and in the end i never bought any hp, not becoz of wad the person said, but becoz Qin asked me do i really need the hp? and i am not working, and buy this and that, so i the end, i thot it made some sense, and i decided not to buy it.. i know that if i dun listen to him, something wrong would happen..... as it always does.. so i'm gonna take his advice, wait till this hp the keypad is totally terok oredi then i think about getting another one lo.. he dun seem happy wif me changing hps also.. so i guess not buying would be the best solution, though he said it was up to me to decide.. although now i do feel a little sad, but i'm sure if i'm not reminded of hps, i won't think of buying it, so pls my friends, dun remind me anything about hps.. ok? thank you..

todae went wif my dear and his mom to eat dinner.. to celebrate mother's day.. we went along wif his cousins too.. had a great dinner though it was juz at the coffee shop.. we had mussels wif chilli, fish head curry, scallops wif broccoli, mango prawn salad, chilli squid, yam basket, seafood claypot and oso sea coconut and longan dessert. but the best part was the iced lemon tea! it was home brewed, and it's so damn delicious.. hahaha...

hmm that's about it all for the whole saturdae, filled with many laughers and also a little sadness frm the hp, so pls dun remind me abt it...

will be back to blog again tmr! ta-ta!