Thursday, May 27, 2004

haiz.. wonder wad alicia is doin.. she told me meet online, but she until now still haven't online yet. call her house she still never pick up. aiyo..

whoa. the weather todae.. like not gd sia.. like goin to rain. wonder how to go to bbq later. haizz.. damn sian man.

aniwae, my jie jie has returned from japan.. hehe. she bought me a mickey mouse keychain cum can opener from tokyo disneyland. hehehe.. very cute. very nice. still bought melon pocky and kitkat from hokkaido and bought me a metal Qoo bottle from japan. so cute sia.. hehe.. other than that she oso bought alot of chewing gum, chocolates, snacks.. whoa. the things there all very nicely wrapped. heehee..

13 more days then its my turn to go to japan.. yay!! hahaha..

aniwae, wonder how is dear dear todae. dunno his flu still around or not. haiz.. dear dear, u better tk good care of urself.. u huh. forever sick one leh. aiyo. how to depend on u? hehehehehehehehe.....

okie.. that's it.. ta-ta!