Wednesday, April 28, 2004

whoa.. i write so much, really damn sian lo... stay at home nothing to do.. aniwae, after much investigating on the blog, more or less knoe how to use le.. hahaha.. felt like an idiot when i juz opened my blog..

aniwae, juz called dat stoopid alicia, think she muz be pigging away or sleeping, or juz dazing and nvr pick up the phone.. haiz.. dat silly bunny...

my mum juz asked me wanna go where to travel, haiz.. seems that everywhere oso can't go, got SARS in china, then korea got blast, taiwan got parliment voting thingy, everywhere oso not safe.. hmm.. my parents are thinking of going japan.. but dun join tour.. they want free and easy, aiyo, me scared sia.. later get lost.. though i got learn jap, i still not very pro in it.. haiz... the jap train system is so complicated.. haiz.. can't imagine myself lost in japan.. haha.. actually wanna go states, but no safe oso... even ah Qin said too.. but i told him if got anything happens, he can see me on news.. hahaha.. he juz said "yayaya"... hehehe.. something so serious can let me say until so relaxed.. hahaha.. think he juz "na wo mei ban fa"...

dear not yet call me todae yet.. think he busy again or wadsoever, hmm.. everydae i write blog oso say he busy.. sometimes i wish he wasn't that clever to climb onto such a high post and now become so much responsibilities and work load... sometimes i wish he spend more time wif me.. though i knoe all his free time is wif me le.. hehe.. but the more the merrier ma...

hmm... feel like watching 50 first dates.. whoa.. i can't imagine if i'm like drew barrymore lidat, then ah Qin gotta win me over everydae, hahaha.. i ask him before, he dowan to answer me.. how nice if everydae got somebody wooing u.. wow....

jersey girl is not bad too and a date with tad hamilton is cool too.. whoa.. so many movies to watch.. sure go broke sia...

and then hor.. this friendster ar... aiyo, becoming from bad to worst.. now i can't even view my friends... wad a silly network.. i can't be bothered le.. to think alicia and grace are fighting see who got more friends.. haiz.. me so poor thing, always in the middle of the both of them..

hmm... so glad got this blogger.. when no one online, at least i can write on my blogger.. i miss school.. nowadays like so lazy lidat.. hehehe.. rot and rot.. becoming a couch potato..

feel like going sentosa wif ah Qin but he sure dowan one.. haiz.. he sure go becoz i want to.. later he never enjoy himself, then like very wad lidat.. until now i still haven't catch my fish at palawan beach...

btw, alicia, wad tricks are u having for my birthdae? can't imagine u and gladys and grace will plan to sabo me until i surrender.. hehe.. but can't wait for that dae.. we got lotsa plans rite? wow wow wow....

ok.. i think its enuff blogging for a dae... will be back tmr!