Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Juz finished toking to my dear, dunno why got mixed feelings... he so tired, but tok to me, i should feel glad, haiz.. i oso dunno.. me at first very happie one, at the end of the conversation, i juz felt like a nuisance, coz he sacrifice his sleep for me.. felt so bad, though he say wanna spend more time wif me... dunno why, maybe i think too much le.. now keep on listening to "Ai Qing Bu Neng Zuo Bi Jiao" such a sad song, make my mood even more worst... i knoe its not easy for him at all.. to juggle his army and our relationship, hope i am not a burden to him...

nowadays he so busy, so me oso nvr probe much, juz ask him to rest more, i think if i probe too much, he oso wun like it, guys are all lidat... it would juz make them tie their shoelaces and run away... guys dun like to be tied like a "ba zhang" tie too tightly and it will turn out into a bad shape, but if u let it too loosely, they say u dun care about them enuff, and juz like the "ba zhang" all the fillings will juz spill out... and it strains the relationship.. wadever it is, i think i treat my "ba zhang" not bad le.. (hehehehe...) i dun think the string is too tight, hopefully if he reads my blog, and if he thinks its too tight, i hope he will let me know..

dear, wadever it is, juz hope that our relationship will be everlasting.. its been 3 yrs, 5 months and 16 days that we have been together, we have been thru more hardships than this... our beginning was so rocky becoz of my parent's objections, but we made it, we got them to accept us.. and though at that time, we went out secretly, we were so happie.. and i treasure every single moment wif u.. whether it is good or bad, i knoe no one could love me as much as you do, no one can give me the securities that you can give me and no one can ever replace your love for me.. i promise wadever it is, i will go thru all the good and bad times wif u...

"I have never regretted being wif u,
coz only u knoe how to appreciate me,
and only u can bring out the best in me."